Week 33 Update: Progressing on vines!

Last week was pretty slow, so I didn’t finish up the vines. I did progress though, and it turns out that adding the vines is a bit bigger task than I initially thought, since there must be a back wall version of the vines – if you destroy a vine at your level, the vines above it must stay in place. Their regrowth is already functional, but I also have to make an animation for the regrowth, so it’s communicated visually to the player. So art + programming are on the menu for the rest of the week, and I’m aiming to finish up vines from here to the weekend. Look forward to a screenshot or gif by then!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s