Week 42: Submitted to IGF!

I did it! THE MISSION has been submitted for the Main Competition in the Independent Games Festival 2015.

This past week I did a lot of memory cleanups, in order to stop up any possible memory leaks. Unfortunately I don’t have an effective way of measuring memory or performance, because I use a very lightweight IDE. I implemented a simple memory measurer from this Haxe developer’s page in another mini project, but the memory kept climbing. I’ve tried making a test that is literally just the memory display, and it seems stable now. So I will work more on that later on. But this build is stable enough for now!

Next: I need a break from the terrarium, so I’ll be working on some other juicy things in THE MISSION.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s